Competition Terms and Conditions
1. All entrants must be over 18 years of age and be a Police
Officer, Police Staff or a family member.
2. Entry into the competition is free.
3. Employees, ex-employees (and their families) of Police Insure
and all companies connected to the business are not eligible to
4. The closing date for this competition is midnight on 07th May
5. Open to New Customers of Police Insure only.
6. All quotations submitted need to be due for renewal within a 30
day period of the quotation request date.
7. The decision of the Sales Manager at Police Insure will be
final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
8. Entrants will be deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound
by these terms and conditions.
9. One entry per person.
10. The prize is an Amazon Echo Show.
11. Police Insure reserves the right to change the rules or void
the competition at any time.
12. The Winner will be notified within 7 days of the competition
close date by telephone or email.
13. Prize is as stated and unless specifically stated, there is no
cash alternative in any circumstances whatsoever to the prizes
offered. Prizes are not transferable unless otherwise stated.
Please allow 28 days for delivery of all prizes.
14. Failure to comply with any of these rules will disqualify an
entry from taking part in the competition. Police Insure reserves
the right to disqualify any entry at its absolute discretion.
15. The personal details supplied by entrants (name, address and
phone number) will only be used for the purpose of the competition
and insurance requirements. Email addresses will be added to
our email database.
16. The prize is not in conjunction with any other offer, prize,
discount or promotion.
17. The prize is as stated above. There is no cash alternative
and the prize is non-transferable.